Golf and Cricket Tour of South Africa January 2020
2nd January-15th January 2020 I Prices from £3,750 per person excluding flights
Join our hosts on this fantastic golf and cricket tour to South Africa this Winter. Experience the magnificent Newlands Cricket Ground with Table Mountain in the background as you see all 5 days of the New Year Test Match between South Africa and England
After 6 nights in Cape Town the second part of the holiday sees you move through the magnificent Garden Route for a twin centre stay at Fancourt Estate and the superb Protea Hotel on Knysna Quays.
This superb Golf and Cricket Holiday of a lifetime includes the following
- 6 nights accommodation at the President Hotel Bantry Bay, Cape Town
- 3 nights accommodation at Fancourt Estate.
- 4 nights accommodation at the Protea Hotel Knysna Quays.
- Daily Breakfast and 5 Dinners included
- Entrance Ticket on all 5 days South Africa v England Test Match Newlands Cape Town
- Evening with Cricket Celebrities
- 1 round of golf on Fancourt Montagu course with buggy included
- 1 round of golf on Fancourt Links Course with buggy included
- 1 round of golf on Knysna Golf Club with buggy included
- 1 round of golf at Simola Golf Club with buggy included
- 1 round of golf at Pezula Golf Club with buggy included
- Prize Giving Ceremony followed by paddle steamer dinner cruise
- All internal private transfers in air conditioned coach included
- 2nd January-Arrive in Cape Town after overnight flight and transfer to hotel
- 3rd- 7th January -Transfer each day to Newlands Cricket Ground for South Africa v England
- 8th January- Depart Cape Town and travel through the Garden Route and check in at Fancourt. Dinner provided
- 9th January- Golf at Fancourt Montagu Course.
- 10th January- Golf at Fancourt Links Course. Dinner provided
- 11th January- Depart Fancourt and check in at Protea Hotel Knysna Quays. Dinner provided
- 12th January-Golf at Knysna Golf Club
- 13th January- Golf at Simola Golf Club
- 14th January- Golf at Pezula Golf Club. Presentation ceremony follow by dinner cruise on a steamer boat across Knysna Lagoon
- 15th January- check out and transfer to George Airport for internal flight to Cape Town or Johannesburg for flight home..
President Hotel Bantry Bay Cape Town
Lying in the spectacular Bantry Bay the President Hotel is within easy reach of central Cape Town and the V&A Waterfront. The panoramic views of the ocean and mountains are simply spectacular. Bantry Bay is great for local cafes bars and restaurant as well the options available at the President Hotel.
Fancourt Golf Resort
Widely recognized as South Africa’s premier golf resort, Fancourt enjoys a magnificent setting against a truly stunning mountain backdrop. The luxury resort combines traditional and modern elegance and is blessed with 3 stunning 18 golf courses. with superb restaurants and leisure facilities Fancourt is truly an amazing experience.
Protea Hotel Knysna Quays
Situated within the vibrant Knsyna Waterfront development the Protea Hotel enjoys a spectacular view of Knysna Lagoon. There are an abundance of shops, restaurants and bars all within easy walking distance of the hotel. The hotel has a fabulous sun deck with heated outdoor swimming pool plus 4 restaurants and a cocktail bar to enjoy a sundowner.
- £3,750 per person based upon sharing a twin/double rooms. Flights not included
- £3150 per person based upon twin occupancy for non cricket package
- Single Occupancy supplement £1695 per person
We can arrange flights for you with full ATOL protection provided for the flight.
PAYMENT TERMS :
- Initial non refundable deposit of £500 to secure reservation
- Final balance due 20th September 2019
- Up to 60 days before the holiday- Loss of deposit
- 60-30 days – 50% of the cost of the holiday
- 30-0 days – 100% of the cost of the trip