Aphrodite Hills All Inclusive Offer for Winter 2016-17
Looking for an All inclusive Winter golf holiday to beat the Winter blues? We have a great All Inclusive offer staying at the Aphrodite Hills Resort Hotel
If you book the semi all inclusive package to stay between 1st December to 28th February 2017, we can offer a FREE upgrade to fully All Inclusive staying at this superb 5 star Resort Hotel. With its fabulous bedrooms, superb restaurants and bars, leisure facilities plus the excellent 18 hole championship standard golf course Aphrodite Hills is perfect for your All Inclusive Winter golf holiday
|Package-Prices from||golf||Dec||Jan 2017||1-15 Feb||16 Feb-28 Feb|
|5 nights All Inclusive||3 rounds||£569||£569||£569||£495|
|7 nights All Inclusive||4 rounds||£799||£799||£799||£689|
Aphrodite Hills All Inclusive offer includes the following
- Breakfast served in the Eleonas restaurant between 07.00-11.00
- Lunch options available in the Eleonas restaurant between 12.30-15.30
- Optional packed lunch provided for golfers booked 2 days in advance
- Dinner served in the Eleonas Restaurant between 18.00-21.00. Buffet, Set Menu or A la carte menus
- During Lunch and Dinner local house wines, beers, hot and cold beverages included
- Late night snacks for late arrivals provided in your room after 21.30
- Supplements apply for the period 21 December-4 January
Shared buggy is included if when golf is played at Aphrodite Hills. Supplements apply for golf at Elea, Secret Valley and Minthis Hills
Aphrodite Hills Resort Hotel
Aphrodite Hills Resort Hotel offers 290 spacious bedrooms and suites all with air conditioning and en suite bathrooms as standard. The Resort Hotel has an excellent selection of restaurants and bars including the Eleonas Restaurant serving breakfast and buffet lunch plus a themed evening menu.
The Eleonas Restaurant serves breakfast from 07.00 to 11.00 with continental breakfast available in the last hour for late risers. Lunch is normally a salad bar with a range of international dishes and Dinner consists of a range of local and overseas choices with live music often available.
In the evening the Jasmine and Fig and Olive a la carte Restaurants serve a range of Asian and Mediterranean dishes. The Ifestos Restaurant is a poolside Brasserie and Bar open for Lunch and Dinner mainly on a Greek theme.
For further details please contact us through our enquiry form or call 01536 430188