Nico Els Golf Tuition Holiday Durban South Africa
19th February-1st March 2020 Prices from £2450 per golfer
Join Nico Els in his native homeland of Kwazulu-Natal for this brand new 2 centre golf tuition holiday in February 2020
With direct flights to Durban from London Heathrow Nico can now take you directly to share with you some of the best golf courses and attractions to be found in this fabulous part of South Africa.
This superb golf tuition holiday includes the following.
- 4 nights Dinner Bed and Breakfast at Champagne Sport Resort
- 6 nights Bed and Breakfast at Fairmont Zimbali Resort
- 2 rounds of golf at Champagne Sports Resort including shared buggy
- 2 rounds of golf at Zimbali Golf and Country Club including shared buggy
- 1 round of golf at Durban Golf and Country Club including shared buggy
- 1 round of golf at Prince Grant Golf Club including shared buggy
- PGA Tuition throughout the stay with Nico
- Competition golf in Pro Am format
- Game Drive to Umzolozolo Reserve
- Half day Tour of 1000 Hills
- All internal transfers included
- Wednesday 19th February – Overnight flight from London Heathrow to Johannesburg Airport
- Thursday 20th February- Meet and Greet at Johannesburg Airport. Private transfer to Champagne Sports Resort
- Friday 21st February – 18 holes of golf with buggy at Champagne Sports Resort
- Saturday 22nd February – Game Drive Umzolozolo Reserve.
- Sunday 23rd February – 18 holes of golf with buggy at Champagne Sports Resort
- Monday 24th February – Depart Champagne Sports Resort for Valley of 1000 Hills Tour
- Monday 24th February- Continue journey after Tour to check in at Fairmont Zimbali Resort
- Tuesday 25th February – 18 holes of golf with buggy at Zimbali Country Club
- Wednesday 26th February – 18 holes of golf with buggy at Durban Country Club
- Thursday 27th February – 18 holes of golf with buggy at Zimbali Country Club
- Friday 28th February – Free day
- Saturday 29th February – 18 holes of golf with buggy at Prince’s Grant Golf Club
- Sunday 1st March- Check out Fairmont Zimbali and transfer to Durban Airport for return flight.
PRICE : £2,450 per golfer based upon sharing a twin/double Deluxe Room. Flights not included
We can arrange flights for you with full ATOL protection provided for the flight.
PAYMENT TERMS :
- Initial Deposit of £100 to secure reservation
- 2nd Instalment of £750 due 1st October 2019
- Final Instalment of £1600 due 1st December 2019
Champagne Sports Resort
The first leg of Nico’s golf tuition holiday will be based at the truly stunning Champagne Sports Resort which from personal experience is one of those hidden gems just waiting to be discovered.
Situated in the Central Drakensberg, boasting the most spectacular view of Champagne Castle and Cathkin Peak, lies Champagne Sports Resort. This cosy hideaway’s unique combination of convenient location, country club atmosphere, luxury accommodation and friendly staff make this property truly unique.
From the 18-hole championship golf course to the roaming herds of Blesbok and the rare birdlife that inhabit the estate, there is something for everyone to enjoy. With five dams stocked with either bass or trout, as well as outstanding sporting facilities and cultural activities, Champagne Sports Resort provides a balance between recreation for sports enthusiasts and tranquility.
Fairmont Zimbali Resort Ballito
Your second home during the holiday will be based at Fairmont Zimbale Resort just 40 minutes north of Durban
An unspoiled shoreline, rolling hills and lush flora have come to define the Zimbali Coastal Resort region. Set along South Africa’s sublime east coast, nestled between a forest reserve and a shimmering sea, the resort’s exquisite natural beauty is dotted with pockets of urban flair and enhanced by the rich Zulu heritage of the KwaZulu-Natal province.
Part cultural wonderland, the region boasts thousand-year-old battlefields and renowned eco-parks; part natural playground, it offers unique game-viewing and safari opportunities. And it’s yours to enjoy—in comfort and with world-renowned service—at Fairmont Zimbali Resort, an exclusive and elegant gateway to nature.