Nico Els Golf Tuition Holiday Durban South Africa
February 2020 Prices from £2450 per golfer
Dates will be confirmed when flight details are released in during February 2019
Join Nico Els in his native homeland of Kwazulu-Natal for this brand new 2 centre golf tuition holiday in February 2020.
With direct flights to Durban from London Heathrow Nico can now take you directly to share with you some of the best golf courses and attractions to be found in this fabulous part of South Africa.
This superb golf tuition holiday includes the following.
- 6 nights Bed and Breakfast sharing a twin/double Deluxe Room at the Fairmont Zimbali Resort
- 4 nights Dinner Bed and Breakfast at Champagne Sports Resort
- 2 rounds of golf at Zimbali Golf and Country Club including shared buggies
- 1 round of golf at Durban Golf and Country Club including shared buggies
- 1 round of golf at Prince Grant Golf Club including shared buggies
- 2 rounds of golf at Champagne Sports Resort including shared buggies
- PGA Tuition throughout the stay with Nico
- Competition golf in Pro Am format
- Game Drive to Umzolozolo Reserve
- Half day Tour of 1000 Hills
- All internal transfers included
- Personal return transfers to/from Durban Airport
PRICE : £2,450 per golfer based upon sharing a twin/double Deluxe Room. Flights not included
We can arrange flights for you with full ATOL protection provided for the flight.
PAYMEMT TERMS : Deposit £100 per person with final balance 8 weeks prior to departure
Fairmont Zimbali Resort Ballito
Just 40 km north of Durban and a short drive from Durban International Airport, Fairmont Zimbali Resort will be the venue for the first part of this fantastic golf tuition holiday
An unspoiled shoreline, rolling hills and lush flora have come to define the Zimbali Coastal Resort region. Set along South Africa’s sublime east coast, nestled between a forest reserve and a shimmering sea, the resort’s exquisite natural beauty is dotted with pockets of urban flair and enhanced by the rich Zulu heritage of the KwaZulu-Natal province.
Part cultural wonderland, the region boasts thousand-year-old battlefields and renowned eco-parks; part natural playground, it offers unique game-viewing and safari opportunities. And it’s yours to enjoy—in comfort and with world-renowned service—at Fairmont Zimbali Resort, an exclusive and elegant gateway to nature.
Champagne Sports Resort
The second part of Nico’s golf tuition holiday will be based at the truly stunning Champagne Sports Resort which from personal experience is one of those hidden gems just waiting to be discovered.
Situated in the Central Drakensberg, boasting the most spectacular view of Champagne Castle and Cathkin Peak, lies Champagne Sports Resort. This cosy hideaway’s unique combination of convenient location, country club atmosphere, luxury accommodation and friendly staff make this property truly unique.
From the 18-hole championship golf course to the roaming herds of Blesbok and the rare birdlife that inhabit the estate, there is something for everyone to enjoy. With five dams stocked with either bass or trout, as well as outstanding sporting facilities and cultural activities, Champagne Sports Resort provides a balance between recreation for sports enthusiasts and tranquility.