Nico Els Golf Tuition Holiday South Africa
LEGEND GOLF AND SAFARI RESORT LIMPOPO
26th October-3rd November 2019 Prices from £1950 per person
Book this fantastic Nico Els Golf tuition holiday of a lifetime and join Nico at the fabulous Legend Golf and Safari Resort.
Just 2 hours north of Pretoria Legend is hole to the iconic Extreme 19th Hole golf challenge with helicopter ride included. During your stay you will be given the opportunity to experience this spectacular challenge(optional extra)
This superb holiday includes the following.
- 8 nights Bed and Breakfast sharing a twin/double Resort Room
- Dinner every evening
- 3 rounds of golf at Legend Signature golf course including shared buggies
- 1 round of golf at Euphroria Golf Estate including shared buggies
- 1 round of golf at Koro Creek Golf including shared buggies
- PGA Tuition throughout the stay
- Competition golf in Pro Am format
- 2 x Morning Game Drives at Entabeni Safari Conservancy
- Transfers to golf courses
- Personal return transfers to/from Johannesburg Airport
PRICE : £1950 per person based upon sharing a twin/double Resort Room. Flights not included
We can arrange flights for you with full ATOL protection provided for the flight.
PAYMEMT TERMS : Deposit £100 per person with final balance 8 weeks prior to departure
Nico Els Golf Tuition Holidays -Legend Golf Resort and Safari
The 18 Hole Signature has a unique story in that each hole was designed by 18 different golf professionals carefully selected for an original list of 60 players. As well as South African local heroes Trevor Immelman and Retief Goosen other names include Ian Woosnam, Justin Rose, Vijay Singh and Colin Montgomerie.
The Signature course maintains its Bush theme as it is shared alongside much of the local wildlife. This 18 hole Links style course measures 7145 yards from the standard tees and is one of the longest courses in South Africa.
The 10 hole Tribute Course is a little gem of a course and the holes were carefully designed to replicate 10 of the most famous Par 3 holes from around the World.
For anyone visiting Legend Golf and Safari you must experience the challenge of the Extreme 19th, with the helicopter ride up to the edge of Hanglip Mountain where you have 6 chances to get a ball in play.
Legend Golf Safari Resort suites are built in the bush where there are no fences or gardens – just 220 rooms, built across the bush within the resort.
The suites, consisting of four or five individual bedrooms linked by walkways, offer accommodation of unmatched, timeless elegance dedicated to relaxation and reflecting the African wilderness.
- Panoramic views are enjoyed through large picture windows while glass sliding doors lead onto a secluded outdoor patio.
- The generously proportioned bedrooms also include a small seating area and luxurious en-suite bathroom.
- There are different accommodation options to choose from at the resort
- Resort Rooms. These are spacious rooms that are designed for 2 persons. They can be set up with twin or double beds and have a spacious en suite bathroom.
- Luxury Rooms. The Luxury rooms are more family oriented with additional living space and set up with a double bedroom plus en suite bathroom. The additional lounge space allows for 2 roll up beds to accommodate small children
- Executive Suites. Combine Double Bedroom with ensuite bathroom, living room, dining room, kitchenette, guest toilet and veranda
Dining options are plentiful both indoors and outdoors and there a number of fabulous bush eating experiences
- Clubhouse Signature Restaurant serving Breakfast and Lunch
- Il Leone Pizzeria a la carte restaurant serving Lunch and Dinner
- Farmhouse Tea Garden for light lunch and beverages
- Out in the Bush venues include Fig Tree Bush venue, Shebeen, White Lion Boma and Signature Boma